TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Due to some financial changes in my life....I'm not going to build the bronco any further. I WANTED to lock it and gear it, and go 37's but it doesn't look like I'll have the finances anytime soon to do that

SO....I'm looking to get a toyota truck thats already locked, lifted and capable of globe, tellico, paragon etc

I will consider any trade of that caliber

that or $6800

Lots of stuff done to it, most of which is on my supermotors site

But the specifics are:

• 5 speed
  • 3.55 gears
  • open diffs
  • brand new super swamper trxus MT's (pad ballanced)
  • custom bumpers front and rear
  • custom tire rack
  • sliders
  • 4" lift, with new shocks. And it's only 6" coils away from being a 6" lift. All bracketry is drilled for the additional 2" and shocks are 4-6" shocks. So the front is just coils away from 6" lift
  • Aligned correctly and realigned after last off-road trip
  • Durabak liner protecting typical scratched areas
Not desperate. I really like this rig, and if I saw that I would run into the money to lock the differentials and gear it ANYTIME soon I'd keep it. But that fell thru and I'd like to do more difficult wheeling

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH YEAH...forgot to add

It comes with a really wild CD player with a flip face and remote (I'm not electronics savvy) that has 4 aftermarket 6x9 speakers and a big *** box in the back with (2) 12" punch speakers and 2 amps mounted to the wall that make this thing vibrate like a ghetto pimp in a 64 impala on hydrolics

Loud as hell (I actually cannot turn it up past 1/2 before the vibration really starts bothering my lungs) and clear as a bell

I could give 2 craps about a stereo.....but all the little mall ratts that start flowing baby batter when I drive up to the trail head go nuts when they look in and see whatever setup it is I have

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep remembering stuff :rolleyes:

I have the original chrome bumpers, they will bolt right back on if thats more desired, as well as a class III reciever that will bolt on with whats on there now OR the stock bumper

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Just an FYI for any potential buyers, I have 2 fullsize Broncos and I can attest to the fact that they are very capable off-road. I used to work for INS and had to ride with Border Patrol in Broncos like this one in the California desert. These rigs were subjected to lots of sand, rocks and 120+ summer time heat day after day, year after year, many on stock suspensions! 5 speed manual trannies are preferred over autos because they're more durable, and I see that this one has a 5 speed. I'm sure it would make a good rig for someone that wants extra passenger and interior cargo space.

Good luck selling it!

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
A Ford Bronco is just a short F-150, right?
I am looking for a F-250 or what have you to tow my std cab tacoma
would you recomend one as a tow rig?

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
98 Taco said:
A Ford Bronco is just a short F-150, right?
I am looking for a F-250 or what have you to tow my std cab tacoma
would you recomend one as a tow rig?
Yeah, a Bronco has a shorter wheelbase than an F-150. The front suspension is the same - Dana 44 twin traction beam "scissor-type" front axle. The rear is the same 8.8 leaf sprung solid axle (9" in the early Broncos/F150's). Same engine (302, 351, I-6) and trannies. Since F150's are a dime a dozen, parts are cheap and plentiful.

As for an F-250, I've never owned one, but I would guess that an F-250 should have no problem towing a std cab Tacoma. Maybe someone else on here with an F-250 will chime in. Also, be sure to check out www.ford-trucks.com for more info on the F-250.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts