TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drop 95 Mustang GT - $3000

Hey, my bro decided to drop the price on this thing...please get it out of here, we have no room, my 2 cars, his 4Runner, motorcycle and this Stang....

This is my brother's mustang...it runs excellent, has a nice throaty sound. I convinced him to get a 4Runner, so he needs this gone (and out of my driveway!!):

I have a 95 Mustang GT, the last year they put the 5.0 Liter V8 engine in it. I've taken great care of this car. It has 170,000 miles on it, and the engine runs great. I've replaced most engine components at one time or another, and have a detailed list if requested. I removed the compressor. The interior is perfect. White, automatic, new tires.

The car has a small dent on the passenger side door. You can see it from the pics. It would be minor body work.

I'm including the Rockford Fosgate mp3 cd player and Rockford Fosgate speakers and amp. The tires are new Firehawk Indy 500. I've also installed a K & N F.I.P.K. Kit on the car.

I'm asking $3,500.

Here's a link for the pics...there are two pages, so be sure to check them all out.
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/dpclark/

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for price drop

Check it out, get it now and we'll put some authentic South Beach sand in the floorboards for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts