TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Protecting your rear end is just as important as the rest of the truck and the good people at 4x Innovations know that! They have engineered this rear bumper to provide you the comfort and peace of mind you need while off the beaten path. Starting with proven 3/8” high grade steel mounting plates this bumper has the strongest mounts available. The main bumper is high grade 3/16” steel plate. Two ½” thick recovery shackle mounts are interlocked into the main bumper and fully welded directly to the main mounting plates. We know your departure angle is important to you, and this rear bumper is designed with a great low profile for maximum clearance.

If all that isn’t enough, we saved the best for last. All bumpers come with an integrated DOT rated receiver hitch. Our receiver hitch has been engineered and tested to exceed the SAE testing standards for a class 3 hitch (500lbs tongue load, 5000lb trailer weight).

Bumpers are fabricated in Wisconsin from American Made Steel. Bumpers bolt directly to the frame using factory bumper mounting holes and hardware. Bumpers ship bare steel to save you big money on handling and shipping fees!

Order yours today for just $677!

Also you can add a swing out spare tire carrier for just $364 for the base tire carrier with mount. Add to that 1 or 2 NATO Jerry Can Mounts for the discounted price of $120 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That looks fantastic!!! Any chance of a groupbuy kick-off? Is the tire swingout really $364 additional?

Will a 285/75/16 still fit underneath in the stock spare location? (mine is there now with my tow hitch and OEM bumper)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks fantastic!!! Any chance of a groupbuy kick-off? Is the tire swingout really $364 additional?

Will a 285/75/16 still fit underneath in the stock spare location? (mine is there now with my tow hitch and OEM bumper)
Justin,

Thanks. I RARELY do group buys and don't have one planned for this unit. Yes the tire carrier really is only $364. If you look at all the work we put into making the latch and hinge the absolute best product available you'll see is it loaded with custom machined parts that have a lot of cost behind them. You'll also see that that price is very fair if you look around the market a little.

I have not test fit with that specific tire size. A stock spare fits with plenty of room.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Justin,

Thanks. I RARELY do group buys and don't have one planned for this unit. Yes the tire carrier really is only $364. If you look at all the work we put into making the latch and hinge the absolute best product available you'll see is it loaded with custom machined parts that have a lot of cost behind them. You'll also see that that price is very fair if you look around the market a little.

I have not test fit with that specific tire size. A stock spare fits with plenty of room.
Thanks. Do you have any better pictures of the tire carrier? Thanks for the PM as well, I'll keep an eye out as it will be the end of the month at the earliest before I'll have any play money.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out the website, there are more photos there. Be sure to click on the "Click here for more photos" button for more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing