TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 1996-04 Tacoma / 96-02 4Runner ARB Winch Bull Bar with a Ramsey Winch and 2 Spot Lights.

This bumper was modified by the previous owner to work with a 3 inch body lift. The bumper can be made to work with a stock truck or you can bolt it on a truck with a 3 inch body lift. I have a 3 inch body lift I took off the truck this bumper came with and I'll through that in too if someone wants it.

I'm asking $750.00 for everything (Bumper, Winch, Lights & Body Lift) or best reasonable offer.

The bumper is off the truck and can be picked up in Cumming GA or I'll ship it on your dime.

Here's some pictures.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
daamn the bumper is 745 new, the lights are probably 40, and the winch isn't looking too hot...but bump for your sale man.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
daamn the bumper is 745 new, the lights are probably 40, and the winch isn't looking too hot...but bump for your sale man.
Ok, Someone make me an offer. I'm not to attached to this bumper so make a REAL I'LL BUY IT OFFER AND IT'S YOURS. :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$600.00 plus shipping sound better?

·
Registered
33 Posts
GA is too far, shipping would probably be killer.

My Zip is 21061, business address. forwardair.com seems like a reputable freight shipper, closest to me is BWI (5 minutes away) and closest in GA is Atlanta, or Jax FL.

NomadTRD

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
100 bucks for the winch. Ill pick it up. PM me

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ha I met you before in cummings. If your the same guy. My buddy was going to buy your motor and you were doing that 3.4 swap. I was the other guy with him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
$400.00....everything is all banged out....get some good pics...I can drive to Georgia...coming from WV....why so much???it's almost that much new for everything and those cheap lights...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$400.00....everything is all banged out....get some good pics...I can drive to Georgia...coming from WV....why so much???it's almost that much new for everything and those cheap lights...
If you're still interested it's yours.

Anyone else interested in it for $400.00?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts