TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just swapped out my stock rear axle with a newer e-locked tacoma axle so i need to clear this out.

it's the stock (wider 60.5") 96 axle, with ABS axle shafts, and the 3rd member is a V6 third with a spool, but will require a new ring and pinion gear due to the pinion going out on this one. other than a little dirt and grease here and there, everything is in good condition and was working fine before the pinion gear broke.

i'm think $400 should be worth it. and i don't want to split things up yet, i want it all gone at once.

I'm in San Diego, and i'll meet someone close but i dont want to ship this, so it'd have to be a local pickup.

John.

edit: i will get pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump.

this is a complete axle, minus needing to have the gears redone. does anyone have any advice so i can sell this? i haven't even had any offers! it's good for at least spare axle shafts and a good V6 third member housing... c'mon!

John

·
Registered
89 Posts
FWIW I sold one from an 01 with 30k for $250 and was thrilled to get it, sold with links and brake cables. He didn't use it and sold it even cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts