TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96 4runner sas finally done

It will be a couple weeks be for its finished . i messed up the ring and pinion and cv. so it was a good time. it will be getting a front tube bumper and a rear bumper with tire carrier while its in the shop well heres a pic

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I know that, what is he putting under it is what Im asking. (axle with what in it, shocks, springs, etc. etc. etc.....)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Its a 2.7 for the axle iam using a waggy 44 with 4.88sgears, lock right locker,4340 chromo axles, sky hysteer, trailgear 3' springs. hydro assist, the spring hangers r getting made . front range offroad crossmember. All the work is getting done at bigcountrycustoms. the bumpers will be made there also and when i'am done all that and its paid for i will be doing some motor work blower,head ect.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Probably should have welded in a front crossmember before you cut it out. The only thing holding the frame together in the front is the motor mounts which this pressure is pushing the frame rails out.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
for a quick fix you could also screw a 2x4 across the front rails to help while you get the xmember figured out and ready to go on.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
d0ubledown said:
is it done yet? :D what kinda rear bumper you lookin at? tube to match the front..or box? pm me what he's quotin you for it...maybe he can make 2...

otherwise..nice bare metal frame!

where still working on a price for the bumpersthe rear will be the box style but will see i kinda would like a tube style rear bumper. The axle will be on by next week and there is a little piece of matal there lol :saw:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

and the steering box was going on when i left.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mossyrocks said:
lookin good man... Looks like my shop did, random crap layin everywhere.
ya its getting done by bcc i done have enough time right now to do it myself. i want it done for the summer time when i have my time off.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just pic up the front drive shaft sweet

1 - 20 of 71 Posts