TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Just a a little bad luck with my favorite little truck, and as of now it is not running. Therefore, I would like to sell the truck for parts. All of the damage is on the rear right side, but the rear axel is no longed opperational.
However, Everything in the front of the truck is working great.

The engine itself is 2.7 L, 4 Cyl. with about 110k miles on it. The engine has always ran great, with plenty of power. I have personally done every oil change with synthetic oil, and have maintained it to the best of my ability. These engines are well known for running over 250K miles, so this one has plenty of life left.

The transmision and all other parts of the initial drive train are also in perfect working order, and have been well maintained.

Finally, I just put brand new off-road 225 tires on the vehicle that were guaranteed for 50,000 mile. Each tire was $100, and they all have less than 500 miles on them, so they will treat you well.

There you have it, Hopefully someone with a little more time and knowledge can use these parts, and complete a project that will have you on the road for many, many happy miles

I am looking for $2250, or best offer.

You can email me at [email protected], or call 415 663 9012.

Ask for Benny. I am located about 40 minutes north of San Francisco

Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
coastal benny said:
Howdy,

J All of the damage is on the rear right side, but the rear axel is no longed opperational.
What is the damage? Is the truck still running? Got any pics? Please email at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
Bump for some more info/pics please.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Check your e-mail I want the cab if it is xtra. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
hawthorne said:
can i have all the little plastic snaps off the inside door skin!!
do you mean the white or brown Xmas tree thingies or the ones that are two-piece and you push in the center to release them? I got a shiteload of the white ones if you need em, but none of the others...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Check your email

·
Registered
829 Posts
I spoke with this guy on the phone and the whole truck sold to somebody really fast. I don't know why he hasn't posted that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts