TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's got 3.58's, not an ideal gear ratio, but if you grenaded yours and you need 1 to rebuild, its perfect. I'll take $50 plus shipping from 39110.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
It's got 3.58's, not an ideal gear ratio, but if you grenaded yours and you need 1 to rebuild, its perfect. I'll take $50 plus shipping from 39110.
LOL, you still have that thing? :p

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, you still have that thing? :p

hell yes.... I offered it to my sister if she wanted to do a 4WD conversion on her 99' Prerunner and she asked the difference between a Prerunner and a 4wd:rolleyes:.... I considered using it as a paper weight, but its too large ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
hell yes.... I offered it to my sister if she wanted to do a 4WD conversion on her 99' Prerunner and she asked the difference between a Prerunner and a 4wd:rolleyes:.... I considered using it as a paper weight, but its too large ;)
how about a nice base for some lawn art? ;)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it will work w/ "persuasion" haha. As soon as I can find my damn scale out my garage I will get you a shipping quote. Thanks for your patience!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks.

What would I need to do to make it fit? Just remove the ADD stuff?? This is the first time around on this stuff, so I'm learnin as i go :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks.

What would I need to do to make it fit? Just remove the ADD stuff?? This is the first time around on this stuff, so I'm learnin as i go :rolleyes:

got it weighed... you're looking at $40 for shipping. As far as making it work, you'd need a locking hub diff axle tube. Basically just swap them out and you're good to go.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Would it be any cheaper to ship to TN?? 37716

thanks again

Oh and where would I find the diff tube? Costly??

either way you're lookin at about $40. you could get a diff tube from a yota salvage yard for probably pretty cheap. If you've already got a manual hub front diff, you could just swap the tubes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gotcha. Yeah my hubs are manual. I'm just lookin for a diff I can have my gears put in to eliminate down time on the truck for the actual install.

I figured this would be the way to go.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotcha. Yeah my hubs are manual. I'm just lookin for a diff I can have my gears put in to eliminate down time on the truck for the actual install.

I figured this would be the way to go.

Well, when you pull your diff, you could easily swap the axle tube out. Just LMK what you wanna do. BTW, I'm leaving for PA in the morning EARLY and won't be back home until LATE Thursday night. I probably won't be on here for a few days. If I get a chance to get on and you wanna do the deal, we'll take it from there. Peace, Wes

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Oh and where would I find the diff tube? Costly??

You recycle your current diff tube- its only 4 bolts holding the intermeidate tube

·
Registered
12 Posts
If Fox4Rnr decides not to buy it,I would be interested.Shipping would be to 43062.

·
Registered
36 Posts
u still got it? if so how much to 30257?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry, its been sold, gotta shit it out today as a matter of fact :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts