TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 toyota tacoma, 190XXX with 4 screamin squirrls under the hood 2.7L
Salvage Title: Rolled once then after being rebuilt was t-boned by by a drunk driver. Rebuilt again for some awesome rockcrawling.

Problems:
Brakes are spongy i keep bleeding them but still feel spongy. Master may need to be replaced. Check engine light on due to the EGR valve

List of Upgrade:
Full width dana 44 HD front. has the high pinion. lincoln locked with 4.10's just rebuilst the outersnew spindle, wheel hub, bearings, warn premium hubs. Highsteer arms, Jeep grand wagoneer springs, Rancho RS 9000 shocks. Steering box drilled and tapped for hydro.
Full width dana 60 rear full floating, lincoln locked, with 4.10s, 63" chevy halfton spings Rancho RS 9000 shocks
Duel Transfer case (Inchworm) with triple sticks (Marlin Crawler) 2.7 in both transfer cases
Duel friction clutch package from LC Engineering
Heavy Flywheel from LC Engineering
2 sets of doors winter set to keep it enclosed and a set of tube doors for summer.
Bucket seats with four point harnesses
Exo Cage over cab
16X10 Steel wheels 3" back space with 37" Iroks 10-15% left (spare has 100%)
Flat Bed with tool box
Custom receiver
spare tire carrier (Spare tire can be mounted to flat bed or on carrier)

Spare Parts:
2 long side shafts
1 short side shaft
3 brand new u-joints
2 new warn premium hubs

Built a tow bar and mounts so that it may flat towed to destination.Theres probably more that i am forgetting email me if you have any question. $6000 OBO. Willing to take partial trade plus cash. Interested in a small 2WD pickup preferably toyota, things that go bang Aluminum snowmobile trailer

360-8six7-three77six

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot truck is in olympia wa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts