TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up yota headz this is easton from rainsville AL, i got a 96 ext. cab 2.7 4cyl. cobalt blue tacoma 6 inch superlift 3 inch bl 3 inch coil spacers running 38x12.50x15 tsls off road n jus got 38x15.50x18 nitto mud grapplers for the street thing that sux is the offset is off on the wheels so they aint on the truck yet, so no pix yet. and another downfall is i jus broke some teeth in my 5.29s so its immobile at the moment. any body got any advice on the best 5.29s out there? your help would greatly be appreciated

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
what up yota headz this is easton from rainsville AL, i got a 96 ext. cab 2.7 4cyl. cobalt blue tacoma 6 inch superlift 3 inch bl 3 inch coil spacers running 38x12.50x15 tsls off road n jus got 38x15.50x18 nitto mud grapplers for the street thing that sux is the offset is off on the wheels so they aint on the truck yet, so no pix yet. and another downfall is i jus broke some teeth in my 5.29s so its immobile at the moment. any body got any advice on the best 5.29s out there? your help would greatly be appreciated
38's on IFS
WOW!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
What were you doing when you broke them? A locker will actually HELP prevent R&P breakage in a lot of cases.

Setup is more critical than which gears are in there. Precision or USGear are the best, Yukon are good, but they're somebody else's gears in a Yukon box - you might get Precision Gears (excellent), but most seem to be Richmond Sportsman (good).

I would have Zuk set them up. www.gearinstalls.com

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i have heard good things about precision

1 - 5 of 5 Posts