TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my 97 taco up for sale soon in Morris county NJ $6500
Please let me know if your intrested, or it will be really helpfull if you tell me how much you think its worth. I'll have more infos and pictures available soon

INFO:
1997 4x4, extended cab, v6, 5spd, Approx 159,000 miles(gotta check, sorry i forgot), Black, power windows and locks, Alarm system, Tires 60-70%, spray in bed liner, stock stereo with cd player or i will include after market pioneer head unit and infinity component speakers in front doors with 4-runner tweeter pods for a little more. Timing belt changed at 120,000 miles, all fluids changed often. 16-20 mpg.
paint looks good from 10 feet, but the clear coat is checking on the roof and hood), The paint will chip easily from hood if your not careful. Rip on lower left side driver seat and on center arm rest, but all interior is clean and unstained. Some of the air vents are cracked but functional and the cup holder over the stereo has a few cracks, but works alright. This seems common on older tacomas for some reason. The truck had a gibson exhaust installed on it and then removed, so there is a coupler where the old exhaust was reinstalled. The gibson exhaust can be included or sold separatly if intrested.
Thats all i can think of right now, so email me at [email protected] or message me on hear if you have any questions.
thanks
jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts