TTORA Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

i put on the 4" shackles i had josh at inchworm gear make and i am very happy with how it sits. it fixed my caster problem and realized the camber problem was actually the toe of the tires. with the caster so far back the tires looked \----/ but with the correct caster the toe was way off. tires were facing away from each other. i no longer get a wobble and it steers alot better. it also handles the bumps better.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

this is how it sat with the 5" shackles, the front was about 1 3/4" higher then the rear.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good, glad that fixed your problem. Mine sits level right now, but I'm not running a bed out back yet, so no weight. I put the TG 5" shackles on Tuesday and they are way better then the one I made.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Finally ordered and installed a front drive shaft from Tom Woods. They made it and shipped it not even 24 hrs after i placed the order. Took her out for a test run and need some help with the steering. With the hubs locked in and the t case in 2wd i cant turn at all. ( it is locked in the front). I also need to fool with the rear suspension more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love the truck!! I have a 95 T100 Reg cab and was thinking bout changing the suspension in the front. How much you got into this project approx just on the front end??

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thank you. I did the project over time. I just waited until i got good deals and had extra cash. Its really not horrible if you space it. If you want a complete list of parts prices and where i got everything from PM me and i can write a list out.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Little progress on the 4 link.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Took a long time but it's finally ready for its first run this weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Front Driveline

I've finished my swap in my 1998 T100 as well with exception of the front driveline. How did you end up setting your front driveline up? My angles aren't the best and trying to figure out the best way to do a driveline with out forking out $1000 plus.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts