TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my T100. It has been very good to me, but the purchase of a Landcruiser means it has to go. It has 176K miles on it, NO RUST and uses no oil. This truck needs nothing. Someone needs a dependable truck. It has the SR5 package, CD/tape player, cold A/C.

-New timing belt, water pump, tie rod ends and adjusters @140,000
-New plugs (iridium) plug wires, cleaned injectors, and replaced evap.
[email protected],000
-Tires are in good shape, 265/75/R16 Michelin LTX A/T

Asking $7,500
More pics available

Located south of Houston, TX

(281)388-2667

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ignore the 8k!! remark! He obviously doesn't know the value of a good clean T-100. They are consistently 7-10k range -- they hold their value much better than Tacomas.

Bump for a clean truck!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yea, T-100's in good condition are pretty hard to find. $8k is pretty reasonable if it's a good truck. Those things are pretty bullet proof if you take care of them (ie oil changes). ttt

If it was 4wd I would be more then interested.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the bump. It is a great truck, I just have one too many vehicles parked at the house. It has had regular oil changes (3-4K) and latley I've been running Rotella T Syn in it. Toyota filters are the only ones that I use as well.

Up, Up, Up!

·
Registered
224 Posts
KBB price for that truck in my area is about 7k but I sold my old tacoma for 2k more than bb. Toyotas always go for more. My father in law has a t100 4x and I want it bad! Great truck, bump.

·
Registered
318 Posts
jh3 said:
I think I see a t-case skid? Sure looks like 4WD to me?
x2

Nice truck!! If I had the money, I'd buy it for a DD.

:bump:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts