TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
97 Tacoma SAS $5K THIS WEEKEND!!

1997 Toyota Tacoma, 3.4l V6, auto, 164,XXX mi, 3/4 ton f250 axle up front with a lock rite locker and 4.88, stock rear with lock rite locker and 4.88's with 3 inch spacers, 8 bolt hummer beadlocks on 36" wranglers, arb front bumper, trail caranage rear bumper w/ tire carrier/ high lift mount, allpro sliders, arb snorkle, rancho 44044's 5 inch buggy springs, Bilstein 5125 14" front shocks/ 12" rears, electric leather seats, remote start
90% done all that is left is mount the steering(bought an allpro mounting kit), shock mounts, brakes, mount front bumper,and fix pinion angle (itis a little off).
I was selling my XJ and instead I traded for this and now the wife is jumping my ass b/c we are trying to buy a house. Right now the truck has a dead battery, the brakes aren't something I would trust and the steering box is not mounted. It will need a steering shaft bought or built, shock mounts for the front frame( you can get F250 towers from Ford for under $15ea.), and a rear brake line. The rest is just a little work and you will have yourself a nice truck. Asking $6,800, Local pickup only, in Knoxville, TN. Call me at (865)556-9999 with any questions or offers. NO TRADES.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
I think it is. It had a Trailmaster 6" lift and it has the Volvo seats. If that was his truck.... it was very well maintained when he had it. Should be a good truck for someone.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ill buy those seats off of you and give you my 99 Seats since your selling it.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
No not parting it out. I want the seats in your truck. Ill give you seats to replace them and cash. You still sell the truck with a good set of seats....
Interested?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, this needs to go. We have found a house so this has to go ASAP!!! If someone wants to come get it this weekend I will take $5600 cash. Title is ready to be signed and take it away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I spoke with the wife and it looks like I'm going to sell my MJ also. We have to have the money sometime next week so if you got the $5000 cash and a trailor then give me a call and let me know when you can come. Things are moving a little quicker with the house than I expected and I have to do my part. THIS WEEKEND $5000 FIRM!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts