TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well bought another 98runner(2nd 3rd gen I have built) about 2 months ago and been building it. here is what I have done so far.

day I got it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

few days later street stuff stripped.

forgot to mention it has been laid over. and I got it for 1k runs and drives great

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

new cross member in the front.

lift on. spacers on front(temporary better to come later) and OME 891 coils rear.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

picked up a MC bumper that was on a 2nd gen 90s pickup cut all the mounts off and made it work on the runner. I like how it turned out. and on the cheep

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

start of firewall trimming. not anymore pics of it done or fenders trimmed. sorry

rear axle apart putting a detroit limited slip I had in. also moved the shock mounts up afew inches. not so great of pics for that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that brings us up to current. plans are sas with leafs. already have a D44 with and chromos and 5.38s. but that will be a few months.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

been busy again. got my rear Lower control arms alittle protection and stronger.

put some ribs in the gas tank skip hope it holds up.

made my rear bump stops bolt in being that my coils come louse when i flex out, it helps hold them in

also went wheeling with Anthony.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
5 Participants
cruiserfj
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing