TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or a 4" AAL, don't care what brand, under 300 for the leaves, and 50 for a set of AAL's.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There's gotta be someone willing to sell their 3" lift springs, hey you can get a bigger lift then!

·
Registered
444 Posts
here you go. hit the sponsors link on the top of the page... scroll down to downey offroad... click on "what's new!" 1998-2004 NHK springs are about half way down. i've got the 48298-2 packs they ride nice, and for the price they are great.

48298-3 31/4” lift with 3” leafs, uses 28” shock extended $220.00, pr

why buy somebody elses crap, when you can buy brand new crap? :D if you REALLY want to spend 300 clams, mail me the 80 bucks as a finders fee and call it a day! j/k.

hope this helps - support ttora sponsors!

~aloha~

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, bro, you are great :)

Now are these better, worse, or indifferent from Skyjacker 3" lift springs. Anyone used/rode both? The reason I am asking is I can get the rear leaf packs and front strut lift from SJ for $630 shipped from Sportztrailers.

This sounds like a really good deal anyway. I have been to the site several times in the past and don't remember seeing those, or at least at that low of a price. Thanks!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow, bro, you are great :)

Now are these better, worse, or indifferent from Skyjacker 3" lift springs. Anyone used/rode both? The reason I am asking is I can get the rear leaf packs and front strut lift from SJ for $630 shipped from Sportztrailers.

This sounds like a really good deal anyway. I have been to the site several times in the past and don't remember seeing those, or at least at that low of a price. Thanks!
i don't have any experience w/skyjacker. from what i can tell just by looking at the pics up on ebay, the skyjackers do come with their own overload spring - i had to reuse mine w/the downey kit. unless they did not show all the hardware however, it looks like you may need to fab/buy your own bpv bracket and longer brake line. these things were included in the downey kit. there are some members who were looking into this kit not long ago. try searching or looking around in the suspension and early tacoma folder.

i you got about that much money to spend, consider saving up a bit more to by the full ome suspension package - wheelers (in the sponsors section) has them and they get really great reviews from members here. have fun making your choice, search search search - and post up when your suspension mods are done!

~aloha~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts