TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great guy to deal w/ sold me some Hella 500's, great condition, shipped ASAP, kept in contact the entire time, he even held em' for me for a couple weeks until payday. Bob, YOU'RE MY HERO!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bob Glovik.

Just got my OME Springs from him, great condition as promised and great communication. He shipped right away too, I got them sooner than expected. Thanks for the good deal!

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Sold bob a leatherman-
He paid promptly - Mailed out a MO via USPS

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Great dealing with you as well!!
I will buy and sell to you anytime!!
thanks for the good feedback Phong

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have purchased a set of sliders, a speed cailb., a pillar gauge pod, and tons of other taco stuff and even borrowed 60bucks from him! bob is a great guy i cant say enough about how reliable and trustworthy he is BUY FROM BOB!!! great buyer seller

·
sunuva
73 Posts
Sold me his Can-Back after months of keeping in contact. Awesome price, shipped immediately, great packaging, great communication, no problems...

·
1,114 Posts
the transaction went smoothly and payment was sent PAYPAL ver promtly
I packaged it all up UPS and sent it the next day
I will sell to you anytime!

·
1,114 Posts
I have some literature that was sent to me by another TTORA member about CAN BACK and how to make the holes so you can attch a roof rack
bob
BTW how is the CAN BACK since you have had it awhile now?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
98 Taco said:
I have some literature that was sent to me by another TTORA member about CAN BACK and how to make the holes so you can attch a roof rack
bob
BTW how is the CAN BACK since you have had it awhile now?
Stacey David installed one of these on Trucks years ago. He used a soldering iron to make the holes. His explanation was that the soldering iron burned through and sealed the edges of the holes to prevent fraying. Made sense to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts