TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price lowered to $3800

It's a '98 with 271xxx miles, 3.4l V6, 5 speed manual transmission. It drives very well, no oil consumption or leaks, major front end rebuild 2 years ago (~8,000 miles), lifted about 3 inches with 255/85/16 tires (~33" tall). The paint is ugly and the driver's seat has a hole in the upholstery on the outside edge.

The good:
Front end rebuild about 8000 miles ago, included all new tie rod ends and ball joints, steering rack bushings, new CV axles, and new differential seals.
Tires have less than 7000 miles on them, load range D Radial TrailCutter R/T, 255/85/16 on 16" 4Runner wheels. Full size spare.
Stainless steel braided brake lines installed when front end was rebuilt.
Bilstein 5100 series shock in the back.
FabTech Dirt Logic 2.5" body rebuildable coils over shocks in the front. Adjustable for lift height and spring preload.
Timing belt, water pump, front crank shaft seal, cam shaft seals replaced at 262,222 miles with factory Toyota parts including the correct metal backed water pump gasket.
Spark plugs and wires replaced 3 years ago with the correct twin electrode NKG plugs and factory wires.
K&N filtercharger intake kit with cleanable/reusable filter.
Alpine stereo with aux input.
Just got a fresh four wheel alignment at the Chevy dealership this last week.
2.5" receiver trailer hitch with 6 pin round connector.
All of the spare parts and extras that I have for this truck go with it; service manual, extra engine belts, spare head light bulbs, tool for adjusting shocks, K&N filter cleaning and oiling kit, factory service manual on CD, probably some other stuff that I can't remember at the moment.

The bad:
Crack along the bottom of the windshield.
Hole in drivers side seat upholstery.
Ugly paint.
AC doesn't work, one of the lines has a hole in it.
Emergency brake does not hold.

I'm asking $3800, I need to get $3000 cash out of it, I'm willing to trade for the remainder. Let me what you have.
Contact me with any questions or interest.
Zac, 406-599-4751

Click the pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lowered the price. If I'm way out in left with the price, let me know.

It bums me out to sell this truck, I've had it for the last 5 years and its been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. However, with two kids and two dogs, it's just not getting the job done like it used to.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lower price again. If you get ahold of me from this add, let me know so that I know you are seeing the TTORA price rather than CL.
-Zac

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Bummer. I'd be all over it if it was an auto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts