TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to sell my Bobed Tacoma.
Std cab, 122000 miles, Bobed Bed, Custom bumpers, sliders made out of 2x4 and 2x2 3/16 steel welded to the frame, V6 coils with 1.5 spacer on OME struts Pro Comp AAL with FabTech shocks. 3" Body lift, MB Motoring wheels 5ea 33x12.5 BFG KM's, Over the bed spare tire rack, Better built low profile tool box, 3A racing seats.

Asking 7,000



If you want more info e-mail me at PICS OF THE TRUCK HERE!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
STOMPER said:
Im trying to sell my Bobed Tacoma.
Std cab, 122000 miles, Bobed Bed, Custom bumpers, sliders made out of 2x4 and 2x2 3/16 steel welded to the frame, V6 coils with 1.5 spacer on OME struts Pro Comp AAL with FabTech shocks. 3" Body lift, MB Motoring wheels 5ea 33x12.5 BFG KM's, Over the bed spare tire rack, Better built low profile tool box, 3A racing seats.

Asking 7,000



If you want more info e-mail me at PICS OF THE TRUCK HERE!!!
I thought you sold that thing awhile back - Bump for you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,193 Posts
STOMPER said:
Im trying to sell my Bobed Tacoma.
Std cab, 122000 miles, Bobed Bed, Custom bumpers, sliders made out of 2x4 and 2x2 3/16 steel welded to the frame, V6 coils with 1.5 spacer on OME struts Pro Comp AAL with FabTech shocks. 3" Body lift, MB Motoring wheels 5ea 33x12.5 BFG KM's, Over the bed spare tire rack, Better built low profile tool box, 3A racing seats.

Asking 7,000



If you want more info e-mail me at PICS OF THE TRUCK HERE!!!
Quite posting this badass truck!!!!! Everytime i see it it makes me want go to the bank and take out a loan. Hell i just paid mine off.
Bump for a nice truck inside and out!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope I still got it. I got to sell it Bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew123654 said:
Wish my dad would let me sell my truck and get yours :( Bump for you...

Dont tell him you did it till you come home with mine. Its easier to ask forgiveness than Permission. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CasterTroy said:
Would you consider a trade?
Yea like the other guy said I bought an 85 Runner.

Just out of curiosity what are you trading?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SilverTaco said:
Not trying to be stomper but if i remeber correctly he is selling his Taco because he got a SA 4 Runner.

Hey man where are you from? I seen your sig says "Chris Ga". I was wondering if I know you and not putting 2 and 2 together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumping mine to the top..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
If I could afford a dedicated trail rig, this is the one I'd pick.

I guess I'll just have to settle for building my taco from scratch. Maybe one day it'll be mall rated like yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
D6Adam said:
If I could afford a dedicated trail rig, this is the one I'd pick.

I guess I'll just have to settle for building my taco from scratch. Maybe one day it'll be mall rated like yours.

Hey Ill cut you a deal... I got to help one of my memebers out. Just buy it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Hmmm. Might be able to work something out here. If I could sell my wifes 94 4runner and buy yours, I would give her my new prerunner.

Does it have a hitch by chance? Also still stock 3.5X gears to I assume :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bones said:
Hmmm. Might be able to work something out here. If I could sell my wifes 94 4runner and buy yours, I would give her my new prerunner.

Does it have a hitch by chance? Also still stock 3.5X gears to I assume :eek:

Its got a hitch under the tag built into the bumper. The grears are stock 4:10's.

Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Possable sale in progress.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top