88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
in va beach, va

99 std cab 86K miles
2.7l

d44 front, precision gear 4.88s and lockrites f&r
waggy 5-leaves front, chebbys rear
3" PA body lift sittin bout 9-10" total lift
(4)36X12.5R15 TSL bias swampers (around 65% tread)
(1)36X12.5R15 TSL bias swamper mounted spare (around 10-15% tread)
premiere panasonic deck (50X4) and infinity kappa gold 3-way speakers

cb, 60" hi-lift, diamond plate tool box

new front DS

flexes like a beat taco's momma's legs
i will meet within a reasonable distance to drop it off

noise comin from drivetrain (pretty sure its the clutch)
i will have it checked out and can have it fixed before hand depending on the problem. it doesnt affect the truck at all

regular service done on truck

everything works like a charm, spanks everything thrown at it (which has been curbs for the last 8 months) :cool: :rolleyes:

asking $9K OBO

·
Registered
485 Posts
TACOSUPREM1 said:
alright "jake"

seriously, i do not know a jake, SO there is no need for a "jake" to be in this thread making dumbfuck comments. no one gives a shit what you think. smack your mother for me and tell her she should have had an abortion :rolleyes:

everyone that is not interested in the truck or does not have any POSITIVE comments on the truck, stay the fuck out.

you ******* sure know how to beat a dead horse, dont you :stfu:

i dont think you understand... i am leaving the taco world and you behind me. that means you tough guys won. yay

if there is any way for a moderator to assist me in keeping irrelevant bullshit out of this post i would surely appreciate it
Hey I have no idea what went down and quite honestly don't care, but for your own ad's sake you should keep the language and insults at a minimum. People don't want to deal with a guy with a real bad attitude. Good luck with its sale. Bump

Ryan

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SAStoy said:
Hey I have no idea what went down and quite honestly don't care, but for your own ad's sake you should keep the language and insults at a minimum. People don't want to deal with a guy with a real bad attitude. Good luck with its sale. Bump

Ryan
i understand. but if you knew the shit i have went through the past few days with people here and at another board you would totally understand

·
Banned
262 Posts
TACOSUPREM1 said:
i understand. but if you knew the shit i have went through the past few days with people here and at another board you would totally understand
Jarret, just suck it up dude. It's great you are finally paying Dave, if that's indeed the case. But the crying and whining and the "poor me" attitude just looks weak man.
Good luck selling your truck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump... if someone is intersted ill meet you at shoe creek or somewhere around here and let you drive it till you break it

just remember...you break it, you buy it :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts