TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all of the front suspension parts that would be removed for a sas...
diff,rack,a-arms,brakes,knuckles,frame brackets,tundra coils(work great for a cheep fix for a bouncy taco)I am also selling the bed from the truck...no tail gate...pulled bedsides...$400.00 .obo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have the front portion of the skid plate? The portion that protects the radiator. Part is missing from my recently purchased 1998.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
MATTT said:
diff,rack,a-arms,brakes,knuckles,frame brackets,tundra coils(work great for a cheep fix for a bouncy taco)I am also selling the bed from the truck...no tail gate...pulled bedsides...$400.00 .obo.
are the CV's ADD? I would want one if they are and what do you want for the steering rack? e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Where are you located?

I may be intrested in the diff if still there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Which coils do you have?

MATTT said:
tundra coils(work great for a cheep fix for a bouncy taco)
Just currious as to what coils they are? Are they the Tundra TRD ones? I'd like to get the top plate. The one with the 3 studs that bolt the coilover to your mount. Do you have any pics you could e-mail?
Cheers,
P

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$100.00 for all the front end parts I have not cut the crossmember off yet so if anybody needs any stock brackets they are still there...

·
Registered
169 Posts
what hubs did you have?

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
MATTT said:
manual hubs or ADD? if manual axles, how much?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All right Iam tired of kicking this stuff around !!! in the trash with all of it , man that bed was hard to fit in the can without cutting it into little pieces...

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
MATTT said:
they are full time hubs and no tail lights...
bummer, o well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts