TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
No offense but that seems awfuly high. About a month and a half ago I bought a 2000 V6 X-cab with 53k miles for 12k. This too was very clean. Came with a brand new Fisher 4-way minutemount plow. Everthing else is bone stock. I do see you have aftermarket wheels and a lift but to add that much overhead..... i just dunno. I do wish you the best of luck though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it is higher than book by about 1500.... So i need to find someone who wants to do what i have done ya know. Im in about 3500 in extras, all done within the last 6-8 months, so thats how i figure. If i was dyin to sell it it would be a whole different story. Thanks for the post though, a guy that lives about 45 miles from me saw it on here and came up today, he wants it other then it sits too high (4".... lol) so we will see what he decides

·
Registered
99 Posts
No mine is a trd as well with just about every option that was available. So if you are correct in your pricing then I must have gotten a hell of a deal. Anyway.... good look with the sale.. And im sure you'll love the double cab!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats cool, id say you got a hell of a deal! I paid 15 for mine last january.... with 66k. Bout what they go for around here. That guy is tryin to get financed, so we will see what happens.... Thanks for the support, ill let ya know how it goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts