TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99' Toyota Tacoma, 102k, 4cyl,4x4,Runs Mint, 3in suspension lift, 34" Tsl Swampers w/ 3/4 tread left. New rims, custom front and rear bumper, High-lift jack, New Rancho shocks front and rear. 4 wheel drive is excellent.exhaust fine. All highway miles to and from work. Cant afford payments anymore must get rid of it. trade for older toyota and cash or possibly can do payments.I have only used on camp roads up maine, and have done all maintinance. Few scratchs and dents, its a truck! Great gas milage and perfect to build up into a offroad truck or daily driver. sold as is. NO TIRE KICKERS. serious inquiries only

located in Portsmouth, NH $8,000 Firm
603 501 0198 ask for josh

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$7,500 or Trade

willing to drop price down to 7,500 or will trade for an early 80's s.a. pickup along with some cash.

any bites?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
allll right all right...i need the cash... $6,000 firm no less than that...willing to drop off if within reasonable distance. where's the bites?

·
Registered
29 Posts
YOTABOGGER said:
allll right all right...i need the cash... $6,000 firm no less than that...willing to drop off if within reasonable distance. where's the bites?
do you still have this. i have an 85 sr5 solid axle in great condition...actually have the head off, and a new engnbldr head ready to go on. trucks' been in my garage without the head for some time...too busy with work. curious what kind of deal you want to work out in trade.

k

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still here...but after i put on the header and high flow cat im gonna keep it i think. 6,000 bucks no less or looking for a 80-85 solid axle toy in good condition for trade and cash difference.

thanks josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts