TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 9th annual NE Takeover will be held this year at Rausch Creek off road park from July 22nd through 24th. This event is organized and attended by members of the PA chapter and the NTC (Northeast Toyota Crawlers).

(I'll post more details as I have time)

Please post here if you're planning to attend.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you even going? :D

Make sure your battery and winch are working. :lmao:
I'll be there. My battery was replaced since then, and I killed that one too. I need to get another new battery with a main disconnect. I have a short somewhere that kills them since I only drive it once a month.

Also hope to have my cage done by then, but I'll probably start on it the beginning of july-ish. :D

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yep l'll be there hopefully wheeling at least 2 days.

·
Registered
965 Posts
You know there was a thread about this before... I think I might try and wheel with some NE guy's, they come down every year and I hardly know any of them except Rich and Eric. I'm only wheeling with the NE takeover guys one day, I commited to running with other guys back in Feb already...

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Speaking of the NE guys, we have the pong trophy from last year. We need to add broken parts to it! If any of you have anything that's broken that came off your truck and can be welded to the rest of the trophy let me know!

I think Jordan said a few broken birfs would do the trick.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The new guy wants to know what level of trails you'll be hittin at the NE Takeover?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm a blue guy, max...I think. Can't remember the trail names we hit on the April fools ride. Maybe the folks that were there could chime in and enlighten me. Rodge?...Rocktoy87?...and as much as it hurts to say it....Angus1?

Is there anyone from PA that's not built that might run the easy stuff? Not the greens but not the blacks either. If so, let me know and I'll try to make it.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
i'll be there one way or another.. i might just have to wheel my 04 and take the stockers out :rolleyes: or ride shotgun with someone.. my 88 burns 2 quarts of oil in 300 miles:eek: not sure if it's gonna hold togeather much longer

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I'm a blue guy, max...I think. Can't remember the trail names we hit on the April fools ride. Maybe the folks that were there could chime in and enlighten me. Rodge?...Rocktoy87?...and as much as it hurts to say it....Angus1?

Is there anyone from PA that's not built that might run the easy stuff? Not the greens but not the blacks either. If so, let me know and I'll try to make it.
We hit trails 2, 4, part of 13 which is actually a blue/black (and you did damn good!), and all of the 10s. You can easily run all of the 12s, trail 23, and even Snakebite in your truck which is two blue black sections and one black. The black section is actually far easier than the first two sections as long as you stick to the main trail and don't try any of the option stuff.

I mentioned about adding broken stuff to the trophy. I don't think we need any broken parts now. My truck has got that covered apparently...

·
Registered
323 Posts

As of right now all my truck has is armor, so I wont be doing anything extreme.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it again.....gonna be expensive with fuel prices....I'll proll end up driving the tacoma rather than towing

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
As of right now all my truck has is armor, so I wont be doing anything extreme.
If you can find yourself some rear lift springs and shocks I have my old TRD Tundra lift

I'll proll end up driving the tacoma rather than towing
Really? I'd think towing with a Diesel would be cheaper

1 - 20 of 124 Posts