TTORA Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Man I'd love to but we're busy as hell with my business and trying to get all the year end runs for our FJ club organized. Like you, I'll do good to get your April trip organized!:D

No worries..........I have a couple open spots if any of the FJ guys want to go! :cool:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Please copy and paste your info!!

The List......................

1: Robert and Dogs............
2: Carl (Pending Ear Surgery)
3: Dave (MotoPirate) & Kay - Early Sat. morning to Sat. evening
4: Danny (speedway blue)
5: Rich and Tammi......(Sat. night.....through Sun)
6:
-----------------------------------------------------The End!!!!!!!​

Anyone Else?!?! :confused::confused:

·
2,251 Posts

2: Dave (MotoPirate) & Kay - Early Sat. morning to Sat. evening
3: Danny (speedway blue)
4: Rich and Tammi......(Sat. night.....through Sun)
5:
-----------------------------------------------------The End!!!!!!!

I took myself out of the list. Due to my ear surgery I had yesterday, I am not going to be to make it.. :mecry:

·
Registered
140 Posts

2: Dave (MotoPirate) & Kay - Early Sat. morning to Sat. evening
3: Danny (speedway blue) & Deb Fri to bust
4: Rich and Tammi......(Sat. night.....through Sun)
5:
-----------------------------------------------------The End!!!!!!

We have the new trail guide. What are the name of the places we will be camping at so I can find them on the map?

Do I need to bring my shade tent?

Should i bring firewood?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Come on people!!!! this is the second lowest attended trip in 9 years!! Shit, even last Sept., we had like 9 trucks at one point!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
So will we be camped long enough to use a shade tent in morning or evening? Some trips we drive 12 hours a day, so wouldn't need to haul my shade tent.

My book says campfires are seasonal, so guessing its high fire season now, so no need to bring firewood?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So will we be camped long enough to use a shade tent in morning or evening? Some trips we drive 12 hours a day, so wouldn't need to haul my shade tent.

My book says campfires are seasonal, so guessing its high fire season now, so no need to bring firewood?

Absolutely, bring your shade tent! I think we will miss the storm coming up from Mexico completely, but you never know.......just in case there's a stray shower....probably wouldn't hurt to have it.
We also absolutely need firewood!! I'll put as much on my truck as I can fit......but you have a truck, and a truck bed!! So, if you have some wood, pile it up!! We will be fine, everything is still a bit wet from all of the rain, so we'll rock a fire at night!! :cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks, Deborah is asking the name of the points we will be camping at so she can leave that info with someone. We still have no idea if we will be back at noon or eight pm on Sunday?

Yes I have a truck, that if overloaded with stuff will rub the back tires. There is a guy up north sells $20 bundles of weekend firewood bundles.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks, Deborah is asking the name of the points we will be camping at so she can leave that info with someone. We still have no idea if we will be back at noon or eight pm on Sunday?

Yes I have a truck, that if overloaded with stuff will rub the back tires. There is a guy up north sells $20 bundles of weekend firewood bundles.

Whoops!!! I actually answered your questions.......but on the Toy120 thread!! :p

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
6 Participants
my034runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing