TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

9th Annual Toys For Tots Christmas Caravan For Kids
Saturday, December 3rd
ToyTec Lifts is proud to sponsor this years Toys For Tots Christmas Caravan hosted by Mile Hi Jeep Club. We are accepting gift donations at our shop for those that can’t make the event. We will also be offering an additional 5% off all walk-in orders the entire month of November for anyone that brings a new toy to the shop! We will be gathering at Quaker Steak And Lube to caravan to the event. Hope to see you there!

Quaker Steak and Lube Is located at the southwest corner of 104th and Highway 36 in Westminster, CO

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10392+Reed+Street+Westminster,+CO+80021&hnear=10392+Reed+St,+Westminster,+Colorado+80021&gl=us&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=0

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Ooh! I hope we can make this. I always like decorating up the truck. Now that we have one with an exo...the possibilities are endless! :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
When is the one in the springs?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Not sure when the Springs one is. It's not for the Marine Corps though like the one in Denver. I would like to make the one in Denver since it's military affiliated. Maybe I can get Pikes Peak Hyperbarics to donate some stuff.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a little bump!

The event is this Saturday. We are going to be meeting at the Quaker Steak and Lube located at the southwest corner of 104th and HWY 36 in Westminster at 9:00 AM to caravan to the event. If you can't make it to caravan, be sure to come see us at the Toytec booth.

There is going to be a lot of Jeeps there... Come represent Toyota's with us!

·
Registered
390 Posts
pretty sad showing of Yotas, Jeeps had a KILLER showing, all in all I think it was a great time, lots a gifts for kids, even seen some old friends

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah thats how ours was too. Only 3 yotas out of probably 50 vehicles. And we were the most built out of all of them that showed up! Dad's truck that is, didn't bring mine.

·
7,735 Posts
wish i could have made it. I didn't realize it was on the same weekend I had planned on being down in ABQ.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think people would take TTORA more seriuously as a club if TTORA members get out and help the community. Join FEAT. Get someone unstuck in the snow, give them a TTORA card or something. Plan trail clean ups. Help with soldiers or kids etc. The last thing I see on TTORA is a trail clean up in March of 2010. Before that is 2008. :2cents:

·
7,735 Posts
I think people would take TTORA more seriuously as a club if TTORA members get out and help the community. Join FEAT. Get someone unstuck in the snow, give them a TTORA card or something. Plan trail clean ups. Help with soldiers or kids etc. The last thing I see on TTORA is a trail clean up in March of 2010. Before that is 2008. :2cents:
Please report to this thread:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178170

No, seriously... Your's is a legit statement. I know some are waiting for someone to organize more runs. Some want M&G's setup in their part of town.

In short, alot of people are waiting for someone else to organize things. I know Ike doesn't have alot of time, and others simply don't want to do it. If you're game, go for it. I think you'd do a good job.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I've recently posted two activities and the only people that showed up was myself and Icehorse for both. I realize it's hard for the people up north to attend the ones that I posted.
When we have meet & greets down here I usually only see Orange Crusher and Wakkjobb. I'm just merely hoping that more people get involved. :(

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
I sucked at getting out and being part of community events. I want to be more involved with trail cleaning and tread lightly kind of things. I would make more meet and greet in denver if they were later. 7 to 730 I just cant do 8 I could make work but by that time Everyone is done. I guess I didnt really read the last event you posted. I would have loved to been there. I thought about make cottora business cards. Theres a club in town that gives those out and if you need a ride or stuck in bad weather someone shows up. Helps you get unstuck or gives a nurse a ride to work. I thought that was awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts