TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My profile thing has been telling me I have not posted in weeks and to say something...so here goes...I dont ever need to post because everything I need has been available under the search option. So thank you to everyone who has contributed anything useful to the forum/club! You might not see my postings, but I will be around!
eric

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Good to know you have found what you need to know. Now share what you know with the rest of us? Some of us like to learn more.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Now that was cool of you Eric...

You deserve the Newbie of the month award for being so gracious...

Even if yer not so new...

Sorry I was kinda shocked to see someone thankful for anything around here...

Now pay attention all you other ungrateful bitches... LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
My profile thing has been telling me I have not posted in weeks and to say something...so here goes...I dont ever need to post because everything I need has been available under the search option. So thank you to everyone who has contributed anything useful to the forum/club! You might not see my postings, but I will be around!
eric

Me too!

I would love to contribute more, but all my questions get answered with the search button. And i see how u guys treat all your dumb newB questions:flamethro. Love my taco, can't wait to get back home (currently deployed)so i can kick my wife outta it :wife: :buttkick:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
a big :clap: for you brave ones.

Using that search thing has become mission impossible.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Post whore checking in...glad we can be of help. You're welcome:)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Post whore checking in...glad we can be of help. You're welcome:)
yeah thats what i do here, whore up others threads with useless babble.

but yeah this place rocks for a bunch of web wheelers:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts