TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im trying to get an idea if anyone would be wanting these parts or not. I am at school and the truck is at home but I will be traveling back there in about a month and Im going to be trying to get rid of some stuff. If anyone wants or thinks they may want anything on the list let me know and Ill grab the stuff when Im home to ship it out. Nothing is final until I get home as I dont know the condition on some parts so dont quote me on anything.

All prices are neg. and dont include shipping. All off of a 95 Taco

Steering rack - came off when I SASed $50

Stock IFS steering shaft from column to rack - $10

1 Manual locking hub - $30

1 Manual locking CV shaft - $75

1 Manual hub steering knuckle drivers side- $50

5 speed trans and T-case - $300 must be picked up in MA or Pittsburgh, PA area, I might be able to meet within reasonable distance for gas $$.

Upper control arms -$20 a piece

If I think of anything more ill add it here.

·
Registered
391 Posts
interested in the rack and steering shaft. mileage? leaks? condition?
thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im interested in the 5spd, what is the condition and milage of it? does it shift smooth or will it need a rebuild.

Im thinking that the syncros are going out in mine, as its giving me some trouble going into 2nd & 5th gear or going back into 1st.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black Taco said:
Im interested in the 5spd, what is the condition and milage of it? does it shift smooth or will it need a rebuild.

Im thinking that the syncros are going out in mine, as its giving me some trouble going into 2nd & 5th gear or going back into 1st.
I have a guy localy that might be buying it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
rack

I'm interested in the rack and pinion as long as there are not any leaks...
Kael

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
parts

Last chance on everything. I need to know by tomorrow. I have a few people asking about the steering rack and the transmission/t-case has been sold locally.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Maybe youll check this while your home. Im interested in the Manual hub CV shaft. is that 75 shipped? If now would you take $50, Im not desperate mine are fine but i want to pick up a spare. Im in Mountville PA 17554

Andy

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would still like the steering rack...how much would you figure shipping to 36801 business addy?
Kael

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys I wont have the parts till the end of next month. Problems came up Saturday afternoon and I couldnt get anything I wanted to get done done. Ill bump this post again at that time and keep you guys in mind. Sorry again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
Dyingyak
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing