TTORA Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
cdarthvader said:
How come when I get the Idea to go to D60's everybody gets one before me... :xcrybaby:
sounds like what happens with me, I kept talking about SAS years ago and was supposed to be doing it, by the time I did there were at least 5 to 10 that were doing theres or done with theres. Just go with rock wells, you can pick those up for the same price as 60's in orlando.

·
Registered
22 Posts
SuperSized said:
sounds like what happens with me, I kept talking about SAS years ago and was supposed to be doing it, by the time I did there were at least 5 to 10 that were doing theres or done with theres. Just go with rock wells, you can pick those up for the same price as 60's in orlando.
hahaha I could buy rockwells here for about 200$ a pop, or buy a whole duece and a half for 500$, but i don't want to have to buy a fork lift to work on my truck :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
cdarthvader said:
hahaha I could buy rockwells here for about 200$ a pop, or buy a whole duece and a half for 500$, but i don't want to have to buy a fork lift to work on my truck :)

no shit, i remember working on my buddies rig with 2 1/2 tons and it was a major pain in the ass, now that bastard wants to put 5 tons under it with 52's :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
zszac111 said:
no shit, i remember working on my buddies rig with 2 1/2 tons and it was a major pain in the ass, now that bastard wants to put 5 tons under it with 52's :confused: :confused:
Sounds like somebody is compensating, I don't really need 39's myself but if i go d60's f/r it would be a good upgrade, i couldn't honestly see going bigger then that or 44's, 52's are just to much.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
cdarthvader said:
Sounds like somebody is compensating, I don't really need 39's myself but if i go d60's f/r it would be a good upgrade, i couldn't honestly see going bigger then that or 44's, 52's are just to much.
well he has the 49" iroks now on his 2 1/2 ton buggy and it kinda takes the fun out of alot of stuff, i think 42's are the perfect size for me and i plan on running them once i get my front 60 under the truck and hopefully 2 fronts. after i get the 60's under it i plan on dropping the truck about 2" or so then going to the 42's and cut more as needed :welder:

·
Registered
22 Posts
zszac111 said:
well he has the 49" iroks now on his 2 1/2 ton buggy and it kinda takes the fun out of alot of stuff, i think 42's are the perfect size for me and i plan on running them once i get my front 60 under the truck and hopefully 2 fronts. after i get the 60's under it i plan on dropping the truck about 2" or so then going to the 42's and cut more as needed :welder:
Sounds close to what i'm doing, except i'm staying with 39's, i would like to get 2 front D60's and put rear stear in it just because :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
zszac111 said:
bling bling, looks good though. im still having to get used to the 20's and offroad tires though
you and me both, The tires kinda look small due to the rims but I like it better then haveing all of the sidewall that the 15's had. If you look at it over all the tires look a lot bigger. Plus it rides better then any setup I've ever had.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts