TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i didnt get to go but my mom and dad went and got me some pics....
saw a few familiar sights....

and this..... me wants.... :D :D :D

I gots 300 some odd pictures if anyone want anything i might have it. thats just the only one i recognized. btw a littel dusty... or is that an understatement?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
wow, i'd like to see that at tellico or maybe rattlerock
-daniel

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Taco on 52s! Id so drive that.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i didnt get to go but my mom and dad went and got me some pics....
saw a few familiar sights....

and this..... me wants.... :D :D :D

I gots 300 some odd pictures if anyone want anything i might have it. thats just the only one i recognized. btw a littel dusty... or is that an understatement?
is that thing on yota axles? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
wow man, those are great pics. You should of came over and said hi, I remember coming over the stack of rocks and seeing people there. Is it possible to get some pics off of you?
Christian

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
hey man i got som more if you want em just wait a few days till my high speed get installed and i'll send you high res ones. anyone else there from here i didnt get to go like i said i was at work. that was my mom taking pictures and my dad right next to here prolly so they didnt know who they were takin pictures of. :( I wished i coulda been there to set them straght and mabey take my old taco out on the wussy trails but you know gotta get that money to beef my taco up so i can take it next year...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Sorry pickup. Id still drive that around to terrorize the city.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
here is a few more . dial-up connections suck :(

This truck would have done soo much better had it had any suspension at all. blocks and body lifts dont count in rock crawlin..

^^^ the carnage shot

Big dawg....you just got pwned

hmmm... been there before

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
that truck was ridiculous. they brought it in on a trailer and they drove up and down the dirt road. that's it. on the other hand, Christian went over those rocks, no problem. He had a good spotter, right Marshall?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mabey thats what stirred all that dust up..... man i soooo wanted to goto river rock and take my truck. go onsome of the littel baby trails man i regret not just walking out of work to goto river rock..... :D but i'm glad i didnt.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
wow...I know I don't have much flx in the rear, but that dood had none!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
what that your rig? or you talkin about the people w/ lack o flex lol ima gonna make a suspension system called laco-flex
:)
i got more flex than he do and i'm stock

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
can you say a rough as hell ride and lockers?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
in the very old days (70s) when it was cool to jack the ass-end of your car way up to make it look like the 'new thing' the 'funny car'... i knew a dude who put a couple 2x4s between his rear axle and the body, gave him LOTS of lift LOL, and you can just imagine the ride!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stocko-Flex v

·
Registered
497 Posts
Dang, its time for some new shoes for your Tacoma. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts