TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
bet it would be a better pic if it was on a rock! :)
-daniel

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Heck yeah! Are you going to do anything with the rear shackles, like boxing them? I was curious as I'm thinking about boxing mine in so I don't get a ton of side to side movement that I think might break those flimsy, long chevy springs I have. I have got to find somewhere to run mine up a ramp to see what it's made of. I wish I had a forklift, too!
Looking good, can't wait to see you on the trials, soon!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Marshall put in on the trailer and take it to Southern. Mine aren't boxed and I have landed on mine HARD!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
thats sick man, what is w/ the longer rear shackles? did the front lift up more than expected? I don't remember you having such shackles.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I needed longer shackles to level the truck out. They are made like Kyle's with 1/2" cold rolled steel and seem to hold up strong while flexed. Yeah, I ran out of money for the driveshaft and am waiting on the front springs to settle before I have one made.

Before on 35's:

After same tires:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
awesome man, been waiting on the flex shots. quite impressive. is that trailer yours too? looks shiney

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I wish. I borrowed the trailer from a co-worker.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
sloppytaco said:
No, I wish. I borrowed the trailer from a co-worker.

oh well at least you have access to a trailer

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
ATLRoach said:
You do to if you pick up the phone and call someone.
ok. this would be true. i have access to a tow rig, a trailer. just nothing to tow. and when i do have something to tow, hopefully it wont be my broken piece. :kewl:

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
sloppytaco said:
I needed longer shackles to level the truck out. They are made like Kyle's with 1/2" cold rolled steel and seem to hold up strong while flexed. Yeah, I ran out of money for the driveshaft and am waiting on the front springs to settle before I have one made.

Looks great!
I assume you're moving up in tire size?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
TRoss said:
Looks great!
I assume you're moving up in tire size?
Yeah - I bet he goes to the new 54's - I think Chris, you should trailer it everywhere, now that you've shown us what it looks like on a trailer.... It will never look the same driving down the road - you know !!!! :blingb:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts