TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well even though it has stopped snowing my excitement level for putting on my springs and coilovers isn't quite getting there.... so im wondering if anyone has a garage that they would like to volunteer up for monday or even tuesday? if you have a compressor great..... if not then ill bring my own but it would be nice to have a flatter surface to do all this on and at least be somewhere not as cold.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i dont want him thinking that we are doing something too complicated lol..... im just looking at my driveway sucks and there is still way too much shizzy on the street to do it out there like i was planning. i posted pictures of my springs up on the nat boards in the rebuild thread.... you should take a look. i think they look pretty lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats small? i call it small when there is enough room to get out and you cant open the door all the way or youll hit the wall lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im thinking they might be too much lol.... if i need more i can put those shackles on

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah Rich we could do it here, but we have a meet n greet at noon in parker (I need to post that up)... could we do it after that at like 3:00??

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was hoping to get it done early to get all the bugs worked out....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts