TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, as many of you know. Jackie is pregnant and we have been expecting a new addition to the family anyday now for the last two weeks. Well tomorrow is the day!!!!!! We are going into the Labor and Delivery at 6:00am to start with the induced labor. She has been physically ready to have the little guy for a week now, just no contractions so they will be inducing her tomorrow. We are really excited, hense the reason I am still up and not trying to get some sleep since it is going to be an early morning. But I just wanted to let everyone know and to ask for everyones prayers and thoughts tomorrow as Breyton Allen Luckow enters the world!!!!!! I will post some pics as soon as I can....

Thanks....

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congratulations to you and yer wife! Hope everything went well and everyone is healthy! ENJOY!!!

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today was the greatest day ever.... it is just absolutely amazing... so anyway today at 3:35pm MST, Breyton Allen Luckow was born. He came in at 6lbs 13oz and 20 1/2" long. Jackie is doing really well and had no complications at all. I think that we suprized the nurse as to how fast things took off after they started to go. The delivery was probably 5 minutes tops. But I need to get to bed so here are a few pics that I just put up real quick...

http://www.ut-ttora.com/mem_gal/UT0000105?page=1

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers and if you have ever thought about kids, go for it, he isn't even a day old and he is allready the best thing to ever happen to me!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
mr.trd said:
Today was the greatest day ever.... it is just absolutely amazing... so anyway today at 3:35pm MST, Breyton Allen Luckow was born. He came in at 6lbs 13oz and 20 1/2" long. Jackie is doing really well and had no complications at all. I think that we suprized the nurse as to how fast things took off after they started to go. The delivery was probably 5 minutes tops. But I need to get to bed so here are a few pics that I just put up real quick...

http://www.ut-ttora.com/mem_gal/UT0000105?page=1

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers and if you have ever thought about kids, go for it, he isn't even a day old and he is allready the best thing to ever happen to me!!!!
Man that is sooooo awesome...We are having ours in January and I can hardly wait!!!

A huge congradulations to you, you must be very very proud!!!

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xtremeoff-road said:
Man that is sooooo awesome...We are having ours in January and I can hardly wait!!!

A huge congradulations to you, you must be very very proud!!!
Just wait man, it will be the one moment in life that you know that you have just changed for the better, and take pride in it!!!

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well just a little update. Just shy of 24hours of birth and we are home again. It is nice and I just hope that he keeps such a good baby. I will update the website I gave earlier with a few more pics shortly...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
txtaco1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing