TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for those of you that know me I go crazy over science - and things like the periodic table of elements. As Nic said to me once "Molly your pillow talk is about carbon and boron isn't it?"

So yeah when Troy sent this to me.. well I just had to share. :D

New Element

A major research institution announced Monday the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been named "Bushcronium."

Bushcronium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311. These 311 particles are held together by forces called morons which are surrounded by
vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Bushcronium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Bushcronium causes one reaction to take over 4 days to complete when it would normally take less than a second. Bushcronium has a normal half-life of multiples of 4 years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Bushcronium's mass will actually
increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Bushcronium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as "Critical Morass."

When catalyzed with money, Bushcronium activates Foxnewsium, an element which radiates orders of magnitude, more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has 1/2 as many peons, but twice as many morons.

Bushcronium can spontaneously transmute into Pandemonium.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Bushcronium's mass will actually
increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
:rofl:

Thats funny

·
Registered
145 Posts
So as I am searching the net here to find an equally-balanced response about Hillary, I get this after going to a joke site.......

-------------------------------------------------------------
Real-time Protection
Real-time Protection has detected a virus, spyware, or other security risk, and performed the action specified.

Action taken: Quarantined.
Incident name: C:\fdsa.exe
Detection name: TROJ_Generic
User name: Tom
Note: If Search for and clean Trojans is turned on and executed after scanning, click Next to view the final action taken.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think the Dems are on to me!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
421 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Ok for those of you that know me I go crazy over science - and things like the periodic table of elements. As Nic said to me once "Molly your pillow talk is about carbon and boron isn't it?"

So yeah when Troy sent this to me.. well I just had to share. :D
First off is this truly a new element or a joke? And secondly I have not a clue about carbon and have no idea what boron is... I was just refering to your infatuation with the periodic table of elements and how it seems to have a sexually arousing side effect. Everyones got something. As I posted to Troy, you guys truly have a "chemical reaction" to science and there's something to be said about what 4wheeling does to Dan and I! Rocker Knocker comes to mind along with a few others... lol!

·
Registered
965 Posts
MsBlingTaco said:
First off is this truly a new element or a joke? And secondly I have not a clue about carbon and have no idea what boron is... I was just refering to your infatuation with the periodic table of elements and how it seems to have a sexually arousing side effect. Everyones got something. As I posted to Troy, you guys truly have a "chemical reaction" to science and there's something to be said about what 4wheeling does to Dan and I! Rocker Knocker comes to mind along with a few others... lol!

:p :whip: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow a new element that sticks around for more than just a couple of seconds. If high school chemestry is correct I thought all the new elements they have been finding only last about a couple of seconds. :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
yotataco2000 said:
Wow a new element that sticks around for more than just a couple of seconds. If high school chemestry is correct I thought all the new elements they have been finding only last about a couple of seconds. :)
Yup 8 years!

·
Registered
878 Posts
And I thought this thread was going to be making fun of the Honda...

I heard something scientific the other day involving the Bush Admin...

Cheney apparently has the last remaining genuine gerbil powered pace maker in existence...the article even diagramed how they get a new gerbil in to the pace maker when it needs refreshed...it was absolutely brilliant technology in its day, really noninvasive as far as chest surgery goes! LOL!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Commutacoma said:
So as I am searching the net here to find an equally-balanced response about Hillary, I get this after going to a joke site.......

-------------------------------------------------------------
Real-time Protection
Real-time Protection has detected a virus, spyware, or other security risk, and performed the action specified.

Action taken: Quarantined.
Incident name: C:\fdsa.exe
Detection name: TROJ_Generic
User name: Tom
Note: If Search for and clean Trojans is turned on and executed after scanning, click Next to view the final action taken.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think the Dems are on to me!
Can't you blame communists like a good McCarthy era thinking conservative should...dedicated democrats don't know that much about computers that they would be able to send you a trojan virus...but I guess that explains the email I got from you the other day! hehe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts