TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This classified post contains information about parts that are for sale. Some parts are available other than those listed. Please contact poster for additional information..

2000 Tacoma prerunner parts.....

A tailgate. DESERT SAND MICA. Has emblems and a handle. $100

A Drivers side tail light. Not cracked. $45

A drivers side door. Has glass. Has inner door panel. DESERT SAND MICA outside. Grey inside.$150

Rear leaf springs $30

beer window $9.50- you pull it.

headlights $50

A set of IFS parts needed to swap manual hubs. Has CV's and lockouts and spindles and dirt. $150 (I do not know anything about these parts, ask someone else questions about compatibility.)

3 stock wheels with tires on them. Tires are over 50%. $50 each.

All parts are located in Arizona. More specifically Phoenix.

E-mail for contact.
[email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Offers will be entertained. Parts need to be gont this weekend or will be crushed and made in to ashtrays and butt plugs.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sure it will fit. You could put it in the passenger seat. If its a 94 sedan you could put it in the back seat. If its a 94 pickup you could put it in the bed. I would even imagine you could manage to tie it to a 94 yamaha.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I think the new "no nonsense" approach is cute Bob..........You're such a big tough guy!!! :D

...........I think somewhere in middle of Daves witty response the answer should have become glaringly clear!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
nope - Been sick since sunday and 1 it pisses me off and 2 it makes me less observant than normal. I just re-read Daves response actually pretty funny - :D

I think the new "no nonsense" approach is cute Bob..........You're such a big tough guy!!! :D

...........I think somewhere in middle of Daves witty response the answer should have become glaringly clear!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts