·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Very nicely built!

I'd like to see the link arms up close, primarily the axle end, but you probably don't have any pics of that.

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
wow a badd ass taco no doubt! :cool:
Interesting link setuo in the front though looks like a solid radius arm on the driver side and some kinda funky adjustable setup on the passenger side?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats not my page for the pics, but the best pics available for that tacoma. I've seen it in person and it is awsome. And the shop that built it is Xtreme Engineering in Fort collins. they do some good work. The land cruiser is a COTTORA member who once had a Tacoma, but needed the extra room. Factory lockers, and 37's on it. Haven't seen it in person, but it looks sweet in his pics and vids.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
colorado125 said:
Thats not my page for the pics, but the best pics available for that tacoma. I've seen it in person and it is awsome. And the shop that built it is Xtreme Engineering in Fort collins. they do some good work. The land cruiser is a COTTORA member who once had a Tacoma, but needed the extra room. Factory lockers, and 37's on it. Haven't seen it in person, but it looks sweet in his pics and vids.
Ahh, I see.

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll try to find a website for Xtreme Engineering.

The guy with the Land Cruiser gets on here with the screenname OFFROADKID, I believe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
AK98Taco said:
Ahh, I see.

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll try to find a website for Xtreme Engineering.

The guy with the Land Cruiser gets on here with the screenname OFFROADKID, I believe.
We used to have a Taco, and now have a Land Cruiser, but not that one!! Our's has a OME Heavy lift with 850's in the front, and 863's in back, 285 75 16 MTR's, and hanna quality sliders.

The one in the picture looks like it has a custom 6" lift from Sleeoffroad.

If you guys want to see some more cruiser pics, these are some great links:
www.ih8mud.com -like TTORA for Cruisers
www.hannaquality.com -great Cruiserhead from San Luis Obispo
www.sleeoffroad.com -great Cruiserhead from Colorado
www.yourphoto.com -friend in our 80's norcal club
www.realcruiser.com-friend in our 80's norcal club
http://homepage.mac.com/alvarorb -friend in our 80's norcal club
www.pbase.com/drexx -friend in our 80's norcal club,

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
offroadkid said:
We used to have a Taco, and now have a Land Cruiser, but not that one!! Our's has a OME Heavy lift with 850's in the front, and 863's in back, 285 75 16 MTR's, and hanna quality sliders.

The one in the picture looks like it has a custom 6" lift from Sleeoffroad.

If you guys want to see some more cruiser pics, these are some great links:
www.ih8mud.com -like TTORA for Cruisers
www.hannaquality.com -great Cruiserhead from San Luis Obispo
www.sleeoffroad.com -great Cruiserhead from Colorado
www.yourphoto.com -friend in our 80's norcal club
www.realcruiser.com-friend in our 80's norcal club
http://homepage.mac.com/alvarorb -friend in our 80's norcal club
www.pbase.com/drexx -friend in our 80's norcal club,
how is hanaquality? i grew up in san luis obispo but i've never heard of them

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Whoa, finally back at home with Internet access, LOL!
Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Not your Cruiser, I stand corrected, but it sounds like you have a nice rig nevertheless.

Oh, and Hannah Quality does some awesome stuff! That Ultimate 80 is going to be freaking awesome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
how is hanaquality? i grew up in san luis obispo but i've never heard of them
It's not really a them. His name is Ken Hanna. He has a shop in SLO, and is a Firefighter up at Ft. Hunter Liggett. He's a great guy and installed my sliders for me when I went to pick them up. Besides his 80 series, he also has a SICK coilover setup on his FJ40

·
Registered
28 Posts
AK98Taco said:
Not your Cruiser, I stand corrected, but it sounds like you have a nice rig nevertheless.
Thanks!! It's almost how I want it. I just need a rear bumper/spare tire carrier, and a Bent-Up front bumper. That's just about the time I sell it and get something else. Just like my old Taco!

AK98Taco said:
Oh, and Hannah Quality does some awesome stuff! That Ultimate 80 is going to be freaking awesome!
Yeah, the owner of that 80, Drexx is back in the Phillipines, and is going to use it for competition back home.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He owns like 50 acres up a canyon around the foothills here in northern Colorado with his own trails on the property. Says he has some pretty gnarly stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts