TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go on a quick trip out to Mexico with some good friends and test out the tacos and see some mexican fab work. Guess what I find? A fully caged, linked, yada yada yada. Thing had some money in it. Check this out. Sorry for the phone pics.(thats all I had with me)
Front had J-arm cust.set up getting 18 with 4wd and huge hubs
Rear 4link pullin 30" with Ford 9 full floater

·
Registered
513 Posts
Holy shit man. What is that a flying saucer they captured and put it on the bumper??

Nice pics. Wish there was one of the upper arm though, and I'm wondering how strong those cv's are.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Holy shit man. What is that a flying saucer they captured and put it on the bumper??
i was wondering the same thing, do you have a head on picture without anything blocking the front?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that bumper was not to my liking. They about crapped when I pulled up though. one more. I want to get a ride in this thing. It had 6 into 1 headers on it. I bet it is fast especially with the rear set up.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hmm, they didn't make a bolt on engine brace? Who are these people!! Seems like pretty damn good work minus a few weird things.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, they didn't make a bolt on engine brace? Who are these people!! Seems like pretty damn good work minus a few weird things.
I'm surprised that you don't know any of the Fabricators over there. They are like just over the border. Look at the lower arm. That is who they are. Cool guys too. They had some sick stuff over there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yup never heard of them hah. I wonder how much they cost for good stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'm surprised that you don't know any of the Fabricators over there. They are like just over the border. Look at the lower arm. That is who they are. Cool guys too. They had some sick stuff over there.
Seriously that looks like a lot of time and money into that Taco, and some clean welds to. Isnt that the first linked taco.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
there is a huge brace at the firewall, and it looks like everything else is braced pretty good, im willing to bet tehre is a brace at the front of the engine compartment as well, with all the lateral bracing of the towers in there, there really doesnt need to be a bolt on tower brace

·
Registered
513 Posts
there is a huge brace at the firewall, and it looks like everything else is braced pretty good, im willing to bet tehre is a brace at the front of the engine compartment as well, with all the lateral bracing of the towers in there, there really doesnt need to be a bolt on tower brace
Yea good point.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
yo conozco a ellos... la fab es asi asi

1 - 20 of 45 Posts