TTORA Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Fixed the knock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a flexplate and bolts from a guy on another forum. Turns out the bolts going to the torque converter are to long. got new ones from Toyota and no more knock!!!! Getting my drive shaft shortened tomorrow, Maybe fix my brakes and get my cooler mounted. Not sure how i am going to protect it from rocks. Anyone want to make me a bumper before SETO!!!:welder:

nope only at start up and when turning off other than that runs perfect.

also need to find a way to protect this beast

Ok, i see it now.

Well since it has its own fan it doesnt necessarily have to be mounted up front, you could get one w/o a fan and mount it between the rad and the ac condensor?

Id give suggestions but im not sure where else ya got room.

Its the one in the picture up there with the fan on it. I still say mount it in the cab.

I think he has it sitting at his house.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
trans is sitting next to my truck. after seto think i will put the 4.7 in or sell it not sure yet. And could mount it where the spare tire goes just don't want mud to cake up on it. Figured up front is best if i can protect it somehow.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Wont be getting my spline to make a front drive line until Thursday. Still have not had a chance to test 4wd. Hope to have some kinda run before seto. Got alot of bugs worked out almost runs perfect. Just need to figure out whats going on with my line pressure. It goes into gear very hard not to big of a deal but needs to be fixed.

so does mine ... just roll with it and dont pull out in front of anyone. :D

Discussion starter · #33 ·
took alot more or the skinny pedal to makes climbs, but over all the test run went good. Sure it will climb alot better with the 4.7 case on it, but should be fine for SETO.

cooler looks bad will mount it under the truck after SETO i think.

Well at least you know its getting plenty of air

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.