TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,glad i came back in one piece this time.Had a good time,got some cool PICS check em out!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Great camera work to capture Grumpy right after he shoved me over that rock. Grumpy's officially the trail billy bad ass now, I bow down.
lol

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I had a fun day at work while you guys were wheelin. :rolleyes: Great pictures :headbang:

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Great camera work to capture Grumpy right after he shoved me over that rock. Grumpy's officially the trail billy bad ass now, I bow down.
lol
WTF, you try to knock me down and manage to fall down in the process!!!! Now, you want to blame me!!!!!!:flipoff3:
:lmao:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
All these trail-ready Tacamas and they are taking the bypass on Woody's? Eric is the only one with big enough balls to drive the crack. Hey Eric, I bet they were jealous of your hungness and fucked you all up with an excellent spot eh? Just remember that "chicks dig body damage". And what did Eric break? What about grumpy? One of those videos showed Mike gettin' some, yeah! And Larry's buggy is sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Whats wrong with taking a bypass? Does it make one less of a man? hmmmm I really dont think that ball size has anything to do with it.

Yogi

All these trail-ready Tacamas and they are taking the bypass on Woody's? Eric is the only one with big enough balls to drive the crack. Hey Eric, I bet they were jealous of your hungness and fucked you all up with an excellent spot eh? Just remember that "chicks dig body damage". And what did Eric break? What about grumpy? One of those videos showed Mike gettin' some, yeah! And Larry's buggy is sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Whats wrong with taking a bypass? Does it make one less of a man? hmmmm I really dont think that ball size has anything to do with it.

Yogi
Mike took the crack last time, I don't see the problem???

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I took the crack last time and suffered door damage and then on the other more door damage/broken mirror/and exploded long side. I decided to get through the trails in one piece as I didn't build the truck to destroy it.

Eric took on cab damage, tore off the driver side mirror, and later blew a hub. He also had the primary fuse blow on Upper Woodpecker which caused a total loss of electrical for the remainder of our day.

Grumpy only seperated the front driveshaft on the big AA fall.

Merman and I made it out pretty unscathed.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Quit being a hater Miller!.........I think that stupid bypass takes more balls than driving the crack......at least in the crack you can't really go anywhere accept into a door.........the bypass however has much more potential for upside down-ness........just ask Steve!!! :eek:

I HAD a good spot from Ureil.......I just chose to forget my right from left! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
yep allways funny shit when someones saying driver and you turn pass- then they go your other driver.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
yep allways funny shit when someones saying driver and you turn pass- then they go your other driver.
Sounds like everytime I've spotted a Tacama, just ask Jeff with his grocery-getter.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts