TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to run Potato yesterday afternoon with a friend. Got stifled because some genius (apparently) out alone managed to high-center a bone stock Wrangler, probably his Mom's :rolleyes: on bald 28" street tires right smack in the middle of the worst part of the trail. No way to get by on either side, no bypass at that section. He/she left it there with no note, no nothing, and just hiked out I guess. Thanks! :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Trying to run Potato yesterday afternoon with a friend. Got stifled because some genius (apparently) out alone managed to high-center a bone stock Wrangler, probably his Mom's :rolleyes: on bald 28" street tires right smack in the middle of the worst part of the trail. No way to get by on either side, no bypass at that section. He/she left it there with no note, no nothing, and just hiked out I guess. Thanks! :mad:

You should have just strapped the piece of shit out of the way, and continued on, I would have.:mad:

·
Registered
491 Posts
You should have just strapped the piece of shit out of the way, and continued on, I would have.:mad:
When I was I college my friends car was blocked by some idiot who parked across the drive way. I did just that.
Hooked up and dragged it into the street while he was calling the cops to report an abandoned vehicle in the middle of the street. He hinted that it might be stolen. We left. Never did find out what happened.

·
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, thought about it, but it was getting late in the day (we had run Wheeler's on the way out) so rather than turn it into a production we just bailed. If it was earlier and we had more energy, probably would have dragged it somewhere.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Yeah, thought about it, but it was getting late in the day (we had run Wheeler's on the way out) so rather than turn it into a production we just bailed. If it was earlier and we had more energy, probably would have dragged it somewhere.

I still would have moved it, would have only taken a couple of minutes. It would have been fun!!:cool: :D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
What a bunch of criminals!!!!!!:D

·
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm dying to know if it was still up there today. The suspense is killing me. :D

It was right past this spot, where there's a fork but the way to the right is washed out and the remaining piece is blocked by a huge boulder.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I'm dying to know if it was still up there today. The suspense is killing me. :D

It was right past this spot, where there's a fork but the way to the right is washed out and the remaining piece is blocked by a huge boulder.

Nice pictures, I wonder who took them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts