TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that any place a 4Runner on 32s, front and rear lockers and no protection could go? I've only been to Abiquiu once and it was pretty rough. I have no idea what trail it was.
Totally depends on how much you care about body panels. :D :D

The Webb is the ugly trail, but I'm going to try and find the play area in the afternoon next sat which is supposed to have stuff for everyone.

I made it thought (4runner on 35's) last time without any damage until close to the end when I chose to take the harder route out. Took out both rear tailights and the drivers door on one obstacle. But only cause I tried the hard way.

Leni

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The trail ride was interesting. We went down the Area 155 to play around first. I made the mistake of trying to drive over a rock ridge about 30 min into the day and tore out my front drive shaft. We then spent 4hrs winching and hi-lifting my truck off the rock. We made it up to The Webb but only wheeled the first 100 yards as another friend with a ifs Tacoma cut a BFG.

It was a day of carnage.

Future plans include:
- 2.5" sch 40 pipe front d-shaft
- full skid plate

Leni

p.s. I'll post pics latter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.