TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is Demello's products by a person in his personal garage or a company ? And if it is by an individual, are the products coming out with a good fit , item after item of do they sometimes vary in fitting and have to be grinded or slightly moded? I ordered from an individual one time that builds stuff as needed and it had a horrible fit ! I guesss i am asking that if Demello's items are built one by one by himself, are the assembly-line perfect?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
I don't have anything built by Demello, but he does amazing work from what I hear and what I've seen. Look around here and you will find trucks with all sorts of demello gear on them. He seems like the type who actually cares about quality over quantity. Check out his thread about suggestions for a new offering of equipment. He definitly cares about the customer. But, hey they best source is demello himself. Email him, I'm sure he will be happy to explain anything to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
kiowa warrior oh-58 said:
is Demello's products by a person in his personal garage or a company ? And if it is by an individual, are the products coming out with a good fit , item after item of do they sometimes vary in fitting and have to be grinded or slightly moded? I ordered from an individual one time that builds stuff as needed and it had a horrible fit ! I guesss i am asking that if Demello's items are built one by one by himself, are the assembly-line perfect?
unless your frame is twisted 180 degrees like a pencil anything jason builds will fit on your truck like a glove..
 

·
"Terry Tate"
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
I bought a rear wrap around bumper from him for a 3" body lift and the fit is perfect! Couldn't be any better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
I got a bed bar from him. He said in would be a little tight because of my bedliner and the powder coating. I had no problem putting it in. It fits perfect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
I got a rear tube wrap around bumper from him also and it fit like a glove. (unless your OJ) The powdercoat is nice too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
kiowa warrior oh-58 said:
is Demello's products by a person in his personal garage or a company ? And if it is by an individual, are the products coming out with a good fit , item after item of do they sometimes vary in fitting and have to be grinded or slightly moded? I ordered from an individual one time that builds stuff as needed and it had a horrible fit ! I guesss i am asking that if Demello's items are built one by one by himself, are the assembly-line perfect?
Pretty much what everyone said. I'll give you a little history tho. We (DeMello Off-Road) Started out in my garage in SoCal. We moved from there to a friends garage and continued to build our stuff refining anything and everything. I won't lie back in the day we had some stuff go out that we were not as proud of. But we have always taken care of our customers! Even if it means not making money on the product we took care of it.

Sence then we have moved twice into real shops. We are now located in a 2600sqft shop, most of our products are built in fixtures and quality tested for measurements and final fit. But if one does slip past us we will take care of it!
If you have any questions about a particular product let me know, e-mail me or ask here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
If you have any questions about a particular product let me know, e-mail me or ask here.

Umm yeah, My rear bumper didn't come with a mud flap mounts! :p I didn't think about it at the time of order, But now that it's on my truck and I can't use my old mounts I need to make new ones. Damn AZ laws!



*THIS IS IN NO WAY DEMELLO'S FAULT* I just have to make new mounts and it sucks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
Crash said:
Umm yeah, My rear bumper didn't come with a mud flap mounts! :p I didn't think about it at the time of order, But now that it's on my truck and I can't use my old mounts I need to make new ones. Damn AZ laws!



*THIS IS IN NO WAY DEMELLO'S FAULT* I just have to make new mounts and it sucks!
I could have added them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Here is one more 'Good Report'

I have bought weld-on and bolt-on items from Demello, and am VERY happy with fit and finish.

I have sent many friends to Demello and plan to keep doing that.

BTW. THANKS Jason for offering good equipment for our vehicles.

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Demello and guys , i am thinking about getting a better skid-plate for my taco from you .Something better than stock.I do not have a lift kit so i guess that does matter, right? I have A 2003 EXT-CAB 4X4.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
525 Posts
I also want to attest that Demello Offroad has great Customer service and craftmanship! Jason was very helpful in answering all my questions and made sure my rig was out to me before a big weekend! Sh1t! He even called me to give me last minute details when he was all the way in Arizona! I don't know a lot of companies that would take the time to do that.

My hats off to John as well since he had to finish my piece of sh1t rig :xbeer3: :xrocker:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
kiowa warrior oh-58 said:
is Demello's products by a person in his personal garage or a company ? And if it is by an individual, are the products coming out with a good fit , item after item of do they sometimes vary in fitting and have to be grinded or slightly moded? I ordered from an individual one time that builds stuff as needed and it had a horrible fit ! I guesss i am asking that if Demello's items are built one by one by himself, are the assembly-line perfect?
Demello makes good products. I have his weld-on tube sliders made for a 1" BL, perfect fit, and his tube bed bar, perfect fit. I'll be ordering his wrap-around tube bumper later this yr. He's in Cali and I'm in Md and for quality products, I don't mind paying for shipping.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
362 Posts
he has a shop that puts out top quality products. I havent heard of anyone on this board that has had problems with any of his products not fitting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
ZR2Steve said:
Here is one more 'Good Report'

I have bought weld-on and bolt-on items from Demello, and am VERY happy with fit and finish.

I have sent many friends to Demello and plan to keep doing that.

BTW. THANKS Jason for offering good equipment for our vehicles.

Steve
Thanks Steve! You were one of my first customers! I believe we installed your sliders on top of bags of cement in a Norco wind storm?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top