TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to know what are the biggest size tires i can fit on the stock rims and at stock hight without rub thanks.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
i wanted to know what are the biggest size tires i can fit on the stock rims and at stock hight without rub thanks.

You can fit 54" boggers!!!

How are we supposed to know what vehicle model you have? Please post specs... and you might get a response.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
That's a good question. I have a question too. I was wondering why people don't think this is a basic question and figure it's been asked over and over and don't just look for the answer. They might find different answers pertaining to the type of truck (reg. cab, x-cab, double cab), size of engine, how settled the suspension is, etc.

Since most people don't think about that and do not provide any helpful information like that, you'd think they'd just look for the answers themselves because it's been posted before and unfortunately, it looks like that info may have been taken out of the Tech/FAQ.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
when you say 265/75/16 what is that like 31's or something
I'm going to break this to you as easily and nicely as possible... simply because you caught me in a good mood.

Please, for your sake and everyone else's, do some reading on your own. This site is for information, yes. This elementary stuff has been covered countless times and can easily be found by doing a simple and quick search on just about any search engine.

You will get torn to pieces here by asking questions like this, especially when not in Newbie Tech. This site also has a TECH/FAQ section that has information also, it can be found at the top right hand of the web page.

Use the search feature, the FAQ/Tech section and post in the appropriate folders. Also, don't bring some stupid ass attitude back when people reply to your threads if you don't like the information, you will not last long by doing that. Threads on this board tend to get side tracked very easily.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Not a problem if you learn the rules and the way the forum works! Just trying to keep you from making the same mistakes almost every newbie makes. We have to train you early! ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts