TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm finally about to settle down with 1 stealership and buy me a new taco... It's a 07, dbl cab, silver, 6-Speed manual, OffRoad, towing package, couple little odds and ends too. They are selling it to me for 27000 (w/ the 500 instant rebate) and trading my truck for 11,500..(has 99K on it, look at signature) anyways after ttl it's going to put me at 16,600 + or - a few don't have the paper with me.... Don't think that's too bad.. All the other dealerships around where I live are higher then there and have to order them taking 2-4 months.. screw that. lol... Anyways prolly going down monday to get it or tues. just thought I'd let you all know finally... Although I may try the girlfriend walk out trick in the middle of the purchase lol...Seems to me a prety good deal...

Oh yea my truck is going to need to replace the front fender, whole front bumper, and has some paint chips, and cracked winshield (2 weeks old) I was super pissed when it heppened... About the best price I was getting selling locally was 11,500 which happens to be what they will give me on it. And i'm thinking I get to keep the tool box???? Any offers on it? It's a UWS chrome has a hole you can stick your thumb through in the middle right under the sign for a CB antenna.... Would like to sell locally... I think it retails for almost 300? I'll post in the right area when I for sure get the new truck and keep the tool box...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. You're gonna love it!

·
Registered
883 Posts
i hagled myne down to 26800 with the rebate, so if u get it for 26500, thats very good. myne is exactly like that except i got the auto trans, its muucch better on gas. just got it last weekend. i would recommend the auto to anyone who drives on the highway alot. my friend does 3500 rpm goin 80 in his manual and i do 2400 rpm goin 80. big difference.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
itsmeagain5789 said:
i hagled myne down to 26800 with the rebate, so if u get it for 26500, thats very good. myne is exactly like that except i got the auto trans, its muucch better on gas. just got it last weekend. i would recommend the auto to anyone who drives on the highway alot. my friend does 3500 rpm goin 80 in his manual and i do 2400 rpm goin 80. big difference.

How is that? When they both have the same gearing and stuff????

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hmmm, Just about the same truck I am fixin to hopefully locate or have to order. I am looking for that with the JBL sys. Post pics when you get it. Congrads !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts