TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am always looking to wheel. This place is quite from time to time. The 2012 chili challenge is coming up and its always a blast. You should try and make it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am always looking to wheel. This place is quite from time to time. The 2012 chili challenge is coming up and its always a blast. You should try and make it out.
Almost too quiet. I am Raymond. I am heading up to Pecos this Sunday to pull a Christmas tree if anyone wants to go, its good wheeling and probably nice and hairy because of the weather. I have never been to the CC but it looks like a good time. I will definitely try and make it, and convince my OR Club to go.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm always down to wheel. Not sure, yet, if I'll be able to join you in Pecos, Raymond..... I'll let you know though

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am heading up Jemez to get my tree saturday. So I am out for sunday. But one of these weekends maybe we can do a quick run to Puerco. But I will see you at CC if you go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am heading up Jemez to get my tree saturday. So I am out for sunday. But one of these weekends maybe we can do a quick run to Puerco. But I will see you at CC if you go.
I was going to pull a tree too! I had bad luck with Jemez last year and the fire took out a big chunk of it, that's why I am hunting for a tree in pecos this year

·
Registered
272 Posts
Usually try to get out to the puerco or socorro for day trips pretty regularly, post up if you get somethin setup.
Will do! With I saw this earlier as we went out on New Years Day, (holy crap it was muddy!!:eek:) But yeah, I'll post here if something else gets going.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey all, just a heads up, a couple tacomas and i will be meeting at the puerco to do some wheeling on Sunday the 12th. we'll probably meet in front of the dune at 9-10 or so to air down and get going. Not sure yet... Let me know if you want to come and I'l PM you my cell number... anyone is welcome, even stock truck and prerunners! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
Slodgetto
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing