TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright got in my truck this mornin and cranked it up and i was goin down the road and noticed that the abs light was on and when i slowed down i could tell the petal didnt have the usual little bit of give in it. well drove all the way to work and it stayed on the whole time(like 15 mi.) I got there cut the truck off and cut it back on and it was still on. But this afternoon when i left it everything was fine, wondering if i should worry or if anyone else has had this happen?:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Abs Light

Mine has been coming off and on like that for a few months. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt. Planning on taking care of it just havent yet.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
MY crystal ball tells me for your model, yr and engine what is going on is what you need to worry about? The advance system will tell you what is wrong if you can read binary?

·
Registered
779 Posts
lol thanks for the help chief...check your manual for the light reading and see if that will help...? wtf year is ur truck?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
A-GUEST
Every now and then I like to have fun. Right now I feel like now than then, especially with limited info to help pudnuggets who should post in the :newbie: area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts