TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was going around 60 miles and the car in front of me hit the brakes and stopped, i was looking for the phone next thing i know am at full stop and 5 other cars got included

·
Registered
517 Posts
not to make fun of these situations or anything but was that a new hilux in about 11 seconds into the vid?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RedRunnertc said:
Wow! Glad you're OK!

So you went into the back of a car and it did that much damage to that HUGE bumper? Gotta say I'm not real impressed either...
Thanks for your concern but if you saw the other cars I think you might change your mind

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Glad yer aw'rite...

Cell Phone satistics :rolleyes:
I guess that this here is more justification...
for cell phone and driving laws...
Which sucks for those who can multi-task...

So did the person in front of you crash into the back of the car in front of them ?

Or are you the cause of this mess...

·
Registered
741 Posts
this happens alot around my area, the people watch the lights and sirens and take there eyes off the road but keep driving

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its a stupid mistake that i did! i always had the headset for my phone but last week it just stopped working! but hey am not blaming the phone its all me.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I can't say I haven't made a stupid mistake or two... In my 45 years...

The price of those mistakes sucks though...

I hope all the other parties were ok ?

Even though... you know they'll be looking for an insurance lottery...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TacoDell said:
I can't say I haven't made a stupid mistake or two... In my 45 years...

The price of those mistakes sucks though...

I hope all the other parties were ok ?

Even though... you know they'll be looking for an insurance lottery...

That’s good to hear. Yea i don’t mean anything but whenever a person here gets a chance to get money they will go for it even if the person has to lie! ( am not saying everyone but your fingers are not the same ) i checked on each one of them when i crashed they were all in shock but okay. See its not bad to make mistakes but it worse if you don’t learn from them. Am sure you do know that.

·
Registered
449 Posts
ocdropzone said:
The cops should have shot the driver of the jeep.
Accidents happen but drinking and driving isn't a simple accident. It's reckless and it needs to be dealt with harshly. I'm not sure about shooting him but to me it's not different than any other manslaughter and 20 years in prison seems ok.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts