TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Do it. I may,and I stress May, get people out wheeling myself included.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
weekend after Christmas, headed to Gilmer if anyone wants to come try out your new toys! Leaving Beaumont either Friday evening or Saturday morning (the 27th)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
weekend after Christmas, headed to Gilmer if anyone wants to come try out your new toys! Leaving Beaumont either Friday evening or Saturday morning (the 27th)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
we had an awesome time. a little carnage but nothing too major.

everyone combined-

1 water pump
2 fan belt
1 pulley
5 flops
3 blown beads
1 unknown electrical issue
1 rig stood up on the stinger coming down "Shake Rattle and Roll". It stuck that way and had to be winched back down
1 Fuel pump took a brief nap at a bad time on "Weenie World Extension"
1 hell of bad deal with Daniels trailer while leaving Sunday afternoon. Broke a hub on the trailer and lost the wheel/tire/hub while driving, ran it all over and the trailer went airborne. the bounce tried to unload his Jeep when the straps broke.

But other than that we had a good time!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Damn that trailer could have been much worse.

How was the park? Hard again or still easy?

I'm still stuck in Venezuela.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
getting better in areas. dewoody is getting better, still not as hard as it used to be, but no longer a parking lot. a few good ledges.

i flopped in twister one time and literally turned around in the middle of it another time. I got hung up trying to climb the wall on the left side and the only thing i could do was a front dig the rest of the way around and drive back out the way i came in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts