TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
My truck didnt come with a toe package. But i want one. Can you add one on? Like a bolt on to the frame? thanks

go to etrailer.com and look for the hitch for your truck....the even have free shipping!!!

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just bought a hitch from uhaul and installed it myself. It was super easy and there isnt much you can mess up. it would be a great newbie project for someone who wants to start working on their own truck. You also save like 200 bucks by installing it yourself. I got a class 3 hitch for 159 and i am sure you could find one cheaper if you look around. They will even print off a copy of the intructions that their techs use to install it. feel free to pm me with any questions. the hardest part of the install for me was breaking my rusty-ass nuts loose...the rest is easier than legos.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
All jokes aside, I would also recommend www.etrailer.com. I got front receiver from them and was very happy with their shipping and service.
ditto, thats where I got my brake controller, great prices and super fast shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts