TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the guys in the shop next door got busted for growing weed within city limits, so we had the opportunity to expand a little.

I got the keys yesterday to the new shop, so we are literally moving 25ft into a 2400sq/ft shop. This expands the shop by around 1000sq/ft for a minimal difference in rent. We'll have two 20ft overhead doors instead of one, and a lot more room to start expanding some of our product line. I will be looking into a plasma table soon, and a lift.

So, the new address is now 6344 W. 10th St. in Greeley, CO.

The first pic shows the old shop to the left at the end of the building. The new one is the double doors.

·
Registered
442 Posts
New shop looks good! Glad to see your moving into something bigger.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Damn dude Thats soooo far for me to drive!!! I dont think im going to be able to come by anymore LOL J/K

Sweet set up man. New shop looks way bigger then the old one.. you keeping the old side too?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
So you're saying you can grow weed OUTSIDE of city limits? ;)

Nice digs, always good to have more room.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well of course there's always that. Even if you have the permit, though, you can't grow inside city limits? Seems odd.

I don't particularly care, of course, I'm just curious.

·
Registered
772 Posts
lookin' good. i would say putting some graffiti or murals up would be cool, be seeing as how you seem to move shops every year or so....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts